Thursday 2 August 2007

Well my night seems to have been pretty much like this all night
Although i did tilt for a short while

www.pokerhand.org/?1327891

i had to laugh he was 50 / 8 / 1 and posted the coment " that was lucky

So after this depressing session i decided to blog my goals for August

2500 hands per week 10000 for the month of August

Play in position more frequently

Reduce my $vpip to less than 20% with an increased pfr if possible
I am currently 24 / 16

Make more notes on players . I didnt realize that once you have made them on FT
you just have to hover over the villains icon and they show up F Me thats thick

Finally im gonna stop donking off chips to large turn or river bets when i have not got the goods

Oh and a few more Sweat sessions

Tonights results 607 hands -$113

1 comment:

Marc said...

Crap like that hand has been happening to me a ton on FT lately (I'm sure I'm forgetting all the times my hand has held up, but PokerEV tells me that I've been getting hammered relative to expected value, too). It's tough, but at if you continue to get your money in good, you'll bounce back, as I'm sure you know.

Good luck in August!