Wednesday 8 August 2007

Not Really Much Progress

Well , last nights session was pretty uneventful for some reason
played 520 hands and lost $7.30 . Still thats probably the way it goes .

Managed to resist the temptation of some river calls so that was good
and my utg and mp position stats were much lower ,although i was still completing the small blind too much

My AA 4 times and KK 2 times managed to win a massive $5.80 and $3.00
so far this month out of the 3286 hands i have had AA 11 times for $23.4
and KK 13 times for -$79.85 Thats not right im sure ?

So my results for August thus far are 3286 hands -$71.70 on a positive note though my $VPIP and PFR are running at 17.68% and 14.18% and as one of my goals is too reduce my $VPIP so i am quite happy with that . Will concentrate more on my postional play over the next few days if possible

To be honest it looks like August is not going to be the breakthrough month i wanted it to be . But hey , still a long way to go !!

3 comments:

Gregory Lynn said...

There's more than one kind of breakthrough and more than one kind of progress. If you're improving your game, you're making progress even if the bankroll doesn't show it. If you're really improving, the bankroll will show it eventually.

losbert said...

I kind of agree with Rasputin, I'm alot happier with my game than I have been for a long while but am not really getting the results to show for it. Hopefully that will come, Good luck.

grinder said...

to be honest , i am very happy with my game especially my understanding so far , much improved