Wednesday 8 August 2007

Ok so far this evening ive managed 562 hands 4 tabling . Thats approx 2 50min sessions
managed to eek out another $12 in this session although it would have been more if whilst selecting table i donked off $18 to some jerk going all in every hand .

Went in with AK and he called me with Q8 obviously the 8 came on the river . But hey ho

My poker tracker crashed as well whilst playing as i think im up a little bit more on the cashier screen

Here are my stats so far




Anyway just the one hand where i thought i could have got more ! I just didnt want him completing his flush draw cheaply if he had one .

The other question was should i be playing this hand ? I know its marginal but i am trying to play more in position

www.pokerhand.org/?1348613

3 comments:

DODGYKEN said...

Those position stats look a lot more solid - keep going like that!

I think you played the hand well. The only other thing you could do is raise slightly less on the turn, but it's damn obvious that you're effectively all-in if you do that anyway so I don't think it would have made any difference. I think it was a good spot to slowplay the flop too.

grinder said...

thanks very much martin
obviously im working on that

im trying to stop completing the small blind too .

later

RakebackFAQ said...

I think your stats are solid and iam suprised to see you in the red on them.

The hand i dont think theres much you can do diffrent you could try raise the flop but that could scare him away. I dont mind this raise aslong as its not every other round.

The rule iam trying to keep myself this month if i ever get to play is to stop trying to be tricky i honestly dont think theres need to at our limit. Solid ABC and let the 30+vpip players lose there chips at that.

Best of luck.