Sunday 5 August 2007

Sunday Night Madness

FFS my first session didnt start off so well . Trying to get a 25/50nl table is virtually impossible , and then when you do its the same old story . My 70 / 7 table turns into a unbeliveble 10 /10 !!!! anyway enough of the moaning .

As im am trying to play 4 table 300 hand 45 - 60 min sessions with a review maybe you can understand that after 150 hands i was a little upset in that i hadnt even managed to get a decent table . Just chopping and changing . Man is dodgykens advice important on table selection worth adhering too !

Anyway after 277 ended up $11.65 up . Only one hand i need advice on or should i say am asking advice on which i have listed . It came immdeiately after i was dealt AA and had re raised a raiser and a caller . The caller being on the button after the AA hand

I called the raise and then bet the flop . Suggestions please . I really did not know what to do , Should i have just played this with a standard raise and then a cbet?


www.pokerhand.org/?1337338

2 comments:

DODGYKEN said...

I've only just woken up so I'm a little bit drowsy and just want to make sure I understood what you're saying. I think the reason you didn't 3-bet this is because you had just 3-bet the hand before. I can understand your thought process there, but you still need to be re-popping this one pre-flop. I wouldn't 3-bet someone lightly if I had just 3-bet them before, but JJ isn't light. Besides, you want to keep doing it because if you picked up KK or AA again in a couple of hands they're going to be getting sick of you and make a mistake.

grinder said...

yep thats exactly what i was unsure about . Not any more
thanks very