Sunday 5 August 2007

Not So Mad

Still a little tough to find the tables so ive called it a night . Started to call a couple of times when i knew i was losing thats a sure sign to stop and so i did . Also ive not had much sleep since thursday and its begining to tell

Ok 2nd session i managed to win another $31 dollars it would have been more but for some poor calls . But here are a couple of laydowns not sure if they should have been
Hope i played these ok

Hand 1.. 1st villain was 34 / 3 and was called by 2nd villain 13 / 8 me ? OOP

www.pokerhand.org/?1337738

Hand 2.. No figures on the villain but he was short stacked and could only see getting it all in at some stage here

www.pokerhand.org/?1337743

August so far hands 2389 $-63.15 V$PIP 18.46 PFR 14.82 Sort of pleased with both my recovery from the start of the week and also my discipline .... 4 lots of 2 sessions then reviews and posts . Cool.... however rest assured i wont be getting carried away

See You At The Tables !!

2 comments:

DODGYKEN said...

Myself and Ladymuck were talking about situations like this yesterday. I think that, even though a guy raising only 3% of his hands has raised, you still need to 3-bet pre-flop. I would certainly call at least. I prefer raising though.

I wouldn't worry about the 13/8 calling in between. He probably has a pair from 22-99 as I think those guys re-raise in general with TT-AA.

DODGYKEN said...

Hand 2 is a reasonable fold I think. He could be betting a draw into you, but I'm not sure why he'd do it on a flop with an A (that looks like it helped you). It's a good, disciplined fold because, even if you call the flop, you can't call down a bet on every street.

If this guy had been getting out of line on flops I guess there's an argument for raising here, but against an unkown I think a fold is a good decision.