Friday 17 August 2007

Hers a question for all the 50 / 100 nl ers

Is this a standard sort of bluff... not my all in... but the guys re raise of my c bet
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1382652

And wtf is this all about ?... F me man i only re-raised you... ! I mean should i be looking to get it all in with AKs
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1382659

Anyway after a mad sweat session with DWarrior... where i managed to get myself on the end of several sticky situations last night and overall lost 2 and a half buy ins i thought tonight would be a little different... but after losing over 2 buyins somehow in a couple of hundred hands i decided to 1 table 50 100 nl with a modicum of success .
ABOVE

So refreshed i decide to play 1000 hands tonight , back on the 25 50 nl and managed to win 3 buyins... ill post some of the hands on the BB hand page to view

I know its time for bed when i cant see the 3 clubs on the board and go all in with my straight . F me and i have a coloured deck !!!

Any way tonight 983 hands +$157.3 V$PIP 20.14 PFR 15.46 a little higher than usual the eraly session was pretty poor

August 8757 +$293.8 2.90bb/100 V$PIP 18.28 PFR 14.76 flop AF 5.37

Graphs and stuff later !!

3 comments:

robracing said...

Hand 1 :

Pretty aggro move by the villain, but he only needs to be right (and get you to fold) just over half the time for it to be profitable. He probably had something like 99, JJ or QQ.

Bold move on your part to push. I was losing money heavily a week or two back by overplaying TT and JJ, so I would have folded in your spot here, I am afraid!

Hand 2 :

I would again put the villain on JJ or QQ, or possibly AK. I certainly wouldn't be calling or pushing here. If you do push, you are at best a coin-flip against an underpair, and quite possibly in very bad shape against AA or KK.

We are supposed to be playing poker not the Lottery. Wait for a better spot!

losbert said...

Hand 1 I'm with Rob here I would also have folded to the reraise on the flop. Why he reraised so much and then folded to your push I'm not sure if thats the way he's going to play send him my way.

Hand 2 this is definitely an easy fold for me. At the end of the day AK is a drawing hand and needs to improve.

Nice set of results.

Chris

RakebackFAQ said...

Hand 1 TT)
This is very aggrasive by you , i would of folded this i think he has you bet all the way jj/qq puts and you on AK. I think your lucky not to get a call a normal player wouldnt of RR your cbet without anything.

Hand 2)
Stats on this guy would be a help but hes obviosly saying he has QQ or KK i think he would call with AA at best your 50/50 here so a fold is an ok play , RR would be high varience.

Your having a good solid month best of luck with the rest of it.