Thursday 5 July 2007

Sweet Session....And no Maniac bets....I think

Well i have just had a really good session.... 276 hands 52 mins $171.45
Very Sweet.... however i am going to design a spreadsheet that will check to see
how many of my top starting hands i was dealt in relation to how much i
win....I am thinking if the cards are dry it will be about losing less as opposed to winning more so i will actually be wining....strange concept i know
Still having trouble with the hand history posting
Here are a couple
hand 1 i was just wondering if i bet too much here and was lucky to get the call
www.pokerhand.org/?1237556 Hand 2 im on a flush draw but should i have called is this +ev in the long run
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1237550
i actuall think ive got the link !!! wow at last
and heres a couple of nice ones

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1237555

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1237522

3 comments:

DWarrior said...

Hand 1 (77 set): ??? I don't like the minraise on the flop, you were lucky he's shove happy with TPTK, but I think he'd be more likely to just call and then you risk a scare card falling and killing your action. Raise it up to $15 and build the pot.

Hand 2 (A6s): I don't think I raise 2 callers with A6s, I'd just take the flop and hope to get a draw and stack a worse flush. But if you're going to raise it up, you need to raise more, raise it up to $2.50.

I think otherwise it's standard. If you made a normal sized raise and got minraised, I'd just fold it, but for $1.50 I'll stay in.

Hand 3 (66 set): I think you definitely need to raise this on the flop, I'd make it $13 I think. Same reason as in hand 1, many cards can kill your action. I think in this case he had an overpair, possibly TT, and judging by his play he'd definitely stack off with it.

------

To turn text into a link, highlight it in your editor when you're creating a post, and hit the green globe with a chain over it button (this image), and put in the URL into the textbox that pops up. Hit OK, and it should turn your text into a blue underlined link.

grinder said...

thanks very much for those comments i hated calling the flush draw i just knew it was a bad play

losbert said...

Hand 1 as has been stated, Min raising on the flop is not a play I like and you probably should have raised more.

Hand 2, if you'd been raised more pre flop I definately fold. Folding on the River is the correct play, you didn't have the odds to make the call.