Saturday 28 July 2007

Momentum !!

More hands
Hand 1
www.pokerhand.org/?1308569

I was wondering if i should have called this bet
Vilain was 40/8 I knew he didnt have 2 pair but was wondering if i should have bet the turn card

Hand 2
www.pokerhand.org/?1308574

Was i correct to lay down this hand villain was 46 / 18 he had been very aggro against me in particular calling all my pfr an cbets to be honest i lost most of my pots to this guy . I had played an earlier hand with jj c bet it and got min raised and then it was checked down to the river he was holding A5 and there was an ace on the flop
so i was sure he had an ace here . But still did not like laying this down


Sadly i lost just over a buyin last night mostlu due to the 7 on the river that the guy in the first hand won . Overall i was happy with my play should have got away from the one table though where th guy was really aggro against me . But playing 2
tables for the minute is very helpful

Going to grind my way back to the july starting position .Hopefully i canget some comments here , although i have lacking on the posting side of this blog .

But that will change , Oh by the way the momentum thing is about my blogging
3 in 3 days cool !!

See you at the tables

4 comments:

losbert said...

H1 Tough decision, he has shown no strength in the hand at any point until the All In Raise on the turn so I would reluctantly let it go. I can understand why you called. At times folding the best hand is the correct play.

Hand 2, I think you were correct to fold here. I would put him on Ax and your probably behind. With an overcard, straight and flush draws on the board there is too much that can potentially beat you.

Chris

PS The 1st hand on my recent post that you commented on was linking to someone else's hand history not mine which I have now corrected

RakebackFAQ said...

Hand 1) Thats ul.I dont like the check rasie on the flop ,iam leading out here over the pot. If i get a call on the turn iam doing the same. As played if your going to checkraise you should bet more. Make them pay to draw. On the turn iam calling his shove to.I cant get away from this hand. You should make a note to always overbet the pot against this guy.

Hand 2) its the same guy right? I would try shoving here to see what happens PF. The way that you played on the flop was fine I think if you Cbet 3 when you miss and 3.5 + when you hit you will save yourself a buyin over time. I dont think people will relise this if you change what you raise pf from time to time. Its hands like this that tells you ur luck is shitty at the moment.

You should hide the results in gray when posting hands , you will get a more honest answer on your questions. Plus we can check the results when were finished answering.

DWarrior said...

Hand 1: lead flop. Noone's shown any aggression so what makes you think anyone will even bet, also if they lead it'll be mostly weak A (stronger would raise) or J, both hands can't stand a c/r. Just lead/lead/lead and get paid.

Hand 2: I probably fold to the flop minraise, there's just nothing you can hope for, really. I think this is mostly a weak A trying to see where it's at, and if it's a flush draw you have reverse implied odds if you want to keep playing. Also raise more PF, just hit pot.

DWarrior said...

Correction:
Hand 2, oops, I meant add a big blind on top of pot when OOP. Normally you'd be raising to $2.25 if you were not in the blinds, so make it like $2.50.