Sunday 1 July 2007

ok.... !! here we go.... !! it looks like july is the start of somthing big.... !!
i am truly excited about this , i have been tracking all the blogs , and am
truly amazed at the response.... !!

since joining cardrunners i have been studying the vids and have made a
few posts and have found them to be really helpful , more so than i imagined
i have had a couple of lessons and also found theses invaluable too
but lets get to business

My July Goals Are

1 to build my bankroll from its current $1900 and increase it to $3000

2 to create a timetable of playing that can incorporate my unsociable lifestyle
and enable me to play 3-5k hands a week 4 tabling

3 to review as many blogs as i feel posible and to actually post my own opinions
as to how i would play the hands

4 to introduce a 50 / 100 nl table to my 4 tables and be able to beat it


well these look ok to start with i particulary struggle with the timetable as i frequently get home late and start playing at maybe 11 or 12 pm when im tired , i also try to sneak some time in the mornings when i feel the tables are a little weaker 7 / 8 am uk time

No comments: