Wednesday 26 September 2007

Stuck - I think

OK as with a few other bloggers i have been neglecting my blog over the past few weeks .

Although i had not planned to do much last week in the way of poker i managed to play approx 4000 hands although not much progress was made in the way of recouping my losses . In fact i probably lost more .

After reading Spark99s blog i decided that one of my problems was the lack of hands i play .

I mean since June I have racked up about 45k for a profit of $850 yet in comparison to some that is what they play in a month !!

So my solution was to buy another monitor and try 8 tabling lol . I'm not sure how its going as i am short on comparisons . Last night though i played over1700 hands for a loss of $73. I had a couple of coolers which was a shame as i thought i handled the tables OK .

The problem i think i am having is knowing where i am in this game at the moment
As i have only played cash games seriously for 4 months and with that only about 45k hands.

I am going to make a few posts on the Cr forum to find out about leaks and the most common ones that occur .

Anyway result's so far hands 10,571 V$PIP 19.75 PFR 12.48 $-393 pfr needs to improve here

Another set of stats which i will enquire about on Cr are the $ lost when went to showdown , for me , in the blinds its $-1309 , when not in the blinds its -$409 is this a leak ?

This is the sort of thing i really need to know !

1 comment:

DODGYKEN said...

Last month your VPIP and PFR were (and should be) much closer together. Try to think about why this is and fix it. Make sure you're playing mainly in position, and aggressively.

I think going from 2/4 tables to 8-tabling might be too much of a jump. I would recommend 4-tabling and gradually increasing to 5/6 tables until you feel you can handle them well.