Monday 3 September 2007

September Goals

Its been a busy weekend for me this weekend and havent managed to play much , pretty knackered if i must say .

Here are my September goals

Play 12000 hands and win +$650 or
Play 16000 hands and win +$950

I have put down 2 lots of hands this month as im not sure which is the more realistic . There has been a pretty big change in my lifestyle with the sale of the chippy , so i am not sure how things will develope this month . I know for certain that I will need a strict routine in order to suceed and this may take a week or two to develope

I am going to use September hopefuly to consolodate and get a solid month in.
I am going to maintain my Position and V$PIP / PFR play this month

I will be concentrating more on hand reading

I am also going to focus on my c betting an introduce floating too my game

These will be my goals for September

4 comments:

losbert said...

Good luck with these whichever goal you end up going for. If August is anything to go by you should easily be able to achieve.

DODGYKEN said...

Good luck with the month Graham. I would suggest to not try and float too much. I definitely could improve and pick some more spots to float, but I don't think you need to overuse it.

RakebackFAQ said...

I think there solid goals that you have made and will only improve your game. I think the c betting 1 is 1 that when you/we figure it out it will be a big step foward in your game. Mine to if i ever get it.
Best of luck with the month

Marc said...

Good luck for September, hopefully you keep riding that August momentum. It would be an interesting post to me if you would address exactly how you are going to introduce floating into your game (stat reads only on opponents, what types of boards, etc.). Please post some hands you tried to float, whether successful or unsuccessful.