Thursday 27 December 2007

General Update

Well its been a few days since my last update. There's not been a lot happening . The xmas break has been quiet and relaxed and i been fortunate to play a little poker.

Had a little go at 4 tabling again but found it a little to busy for me at present !
Its odd really as i used to 4 table all the time ! 3 tables are no problem but the 4 i find just a little to quick at present .

There haven't been to many big hands for me to lose money on so that's cool and i have been slowly grinding away . Gonna see if i can hit 6k hands this month.

I'm still being disciplined in playing 50nl at the moment so that is good for my BR but I'm sure ill have a little stab at the 100nl before the end of the month

Anyway here are my figures so far this month

Opening Bank Roll $1 438.92
Hands 4934
$ Won /lost $367.16
Closing Bank Roll $1 806.08 7.91 BB

I think im quite pleased at the moment and i am hoping there has been a significant
improvement in my game . But only time will tell here

Anyway Good Luck at the Tables

Graham

4 comments:

Marc said...

Nice going...g/l with your 100NL shot when you take it, too.

mongoose said...

nice to see things going well :)

RakebackFAQ said...

Good to see that your feeling good about the game. I think you should book another solid month at $50 then hit $100.

Have a good newyears

losbert said...

Nice month Graham good luck with 100NL when you take a shot. Happy New Year