Tuesday 20 November 2007

Too Long !!

Man its been way too long Again !!! since my last post
Since i have reduced the number of tables too 2 i have obviously played
less hands than i normally would .

This month has seen me actually winning !! So far about $180 after 3500 hands
I really suffer from tilt sometimes Usually after about a 50 to an hour log session
when i have been really card dead . Ill decide to call it a day and then pick up
pocket kings and my decision to go all in has been made . Or i ll call down
a stupid hand .

I am pretty sure that my pre flop play is ok pretty tag to be frank
and im slowly working on putting people on ranges

Our study group has just started to make some videos and review them
and we have hopefully some cool stuff ahead

Heres a couple of hands that really messed with my head


www.pokerhand.org/?1721881



www.pokerhand.org/?1721887


i posted the one above on the forum

www.pokerhand.org/?1721881

3 comments:

Marc said...

Glad to hear you're back on the winning track :)

For hand 1, I would re-pop him on the flop. The board is super-drawy, and you may be able to put him in with a draw. I think you want as much money as possible going in on that flop.

Hand 2 is mostly a cooler, and in fact, I'd be more worried about a sneaky AA than an 8, but I think you need to make the call.

losbert said...

Hand 1 bet more on the flop $3.75/$4, your giving him the odds to carry on.

Not sure what that bet of his on the turn means- strength or weakness to induce a raise.

Hand 2 I hate his play pre flop oop. Having said that I don't think there's much else you can do and are going to go broke here.

mongoose said...

hand 1: i'm with marc, repop the flop.

hand 2: you go broke. you're ahead of so many holdings (ones that are much more reasonable than J8s) that you'll give it up on this one, but collect when they show QQ/JJ/AKd/etc.