Monday 14 April 2008

Comments Please

Ok , quick description of play ,
In hand 1 im utg with JJ raise the villain and get an all in bet , i have been at the table for about 2 hands

http://weaktight.com/160790

So after a few more hands the stats come up , he is 68 20 i have seen him do this min raise about 4 or 5 times
so i pretty much know hes hasnt a huge hand

I have also seen him c bet too , the question is , does anyone not call this all in bet ?
from what i have seen of him and also his stats , i must call

http://weaktight.com/160796

I suppose my final question is , would anyone call his all in bet with JJ ?

Later guys

1 comment:

Marc said...

Against this guy, I think you need to stack off TPTK...but there have been a lot of posts going around about how to not play TP, and I am sucking with TP these days, so my advice may not be the one to follow!

As for JJ, it would never get to this situation because I'd be re-popping him preflop, and then the hand plays a bit different. For that matter against a nut job, I'm re-popping AQ for value, as well.