Saturday 1 March 2008

February....Results & Progress

Well February is over and here are the obligatory figures !! Sadly the presentation is not the greatest , however the content is there

Firstly i want to apologise for the lack of updates and blogs and for my poor participation within my group , Hoever i hope ill be forgiven as i have been concentrating on a shed load of hands this month ( for me that is !! )






















Since i started playing NL back in June / July one of my biggest challenges has been to reduce the difference between VPIP and PFR , i have tried everything , at least i thought i had !!

Towards the end of January i had sort of had enough , not of poker !! but of not being able to work this out . I was convinced there was no need for any coaching whatsoever until i had sorted this out !! And i was also convinced that the comment that misanthorpic got on one of his posts in January about how a coach could sort out a few problems etc etc was completely wrong .

How wrong i was !!

Late in January i arranged to sessions with a coach to see if he could help
I have had coaching on a few occasions previoulsy but they sort of took a cut and played your hands for you , that sort of thing .It never really worked for me .

Anyway this was different !! within a session i had already been set upon my path
to reducing the difference between my VPIP & PFR although it was through changing my style a little . Im not sure what went on but it really changed my understanding of the game .

I had a great start to Feb and reached a high of 7 buyins only to experience a 10 buyin downswing from my peak until the second coaching session when he re corrected some of my mistakes which i had been slowly falling back into and the rest of Feb was pretty comfortable , at least thats how i feel

I feel a little enlightened and cannot wait for March and although i have said this many times i am hoping March will be the real deal

I intend to get in more sweats take part in my forum more too anyway that the update for now

Heres to March everyone and Good Luck !!

2 comments:

grinder said...

anyone know how to resize all this stuff i hate that it looks so bad !!

Messiah said...

Hey graham good work I think we really hit a turning point today andI am expecting big things out of you in march - keep up all of the hard work, it is going to pay off!