Saturday 8 March 2008

Dissapointed !!

Well this week has been a bit of a dissapointment to be honest and i just need to get this off my chest !!

Although its not really the week but , mainly this morning , Saturday am , that has me feeling like this

I try to play FT early in the mornings and late at night if i can and this mornings session went pretty crappy , i ran KK into AA early in the session.

Now i will nevere ever ever fold KK preflop NEVER !!! but i just resigned myself to losing , i was on the button the guy play 11/8 in the bb had 3 bet my $2 dollar raise , i 4 bet him to $17 he went all in ! AA for sure so i had too call

This must have tilted me as i made to poor calls afterwards whilst trying to regain my money ( thats an obvious sign of tilt !! )

One was to a guy playing 74 / 40 on a K7Q9 board rainbow ish he went all in with
his $285 stack after my double barrel bet of about $8 , i was convinced he had nothing....mmmmmm trip 9s are not nothing . I had K7

Strange as i very rarely make thes donkish type calls

The second one was a sb raise when i was holding AQs , i re raised to $6 and he went allin , His AK held up !!

Hopefully ive gotten these stupid calls out of my system , hence the need to write about them

Earlier in the week i deleted my pokertracker database but luckiilly i had recored the daily play in my spreadsheet . Here are the results so far , im am dissapointed !!

















So all in all a pretty donkish week . Im just going to go outside and scream really loudly !!

Donk Hand 1
www.pokerhand.org/?2232852

Donk Hand2
www.pokerhand.org/?2232850

1 comment:

Marc said...

Ouch, yeah that was pretty rough. The KK vs AA you can do pretty little about, as I'm sure you know...that's just a cooler. Hopefully, things turn around now that you've got it out of your system. GL.