Friday 30 January 2015

UKIPT - Tourney - Update


So the Jan Tournament has come and gone - Must say I was keeping a close eye on the updates on the PokerStars blog. All very interesting.

My best result in the qualifying tourneys was a third place £300 for a £5 satellite which was just shy of the £770 entrance fee. I think I was eliminated with AK and then 4 clubs on the board leasd to my exit

The next UKIPT is at Dust til Dawn in Nottingham in April , This is my next target . Progress so far in the PokerStars Satellites has been interesting . I have managed to qualify for 2 Package Qualifiers at £162 each . Although I have been playing in quite a few. The first I got too 3rd with 2 packages on offer for a measly £166 when the package is worth £1400 . Got it all in on a re-reaise with K8 and ran into AA. Severe lack of patience and understanding in this particular situation . Then the Second I managed 5th place again just the 2 Packages on offer . HaHa 3rd place got £60 anyway got it all in with K10 offsuit against A9 suited when on the button. Not sure if this was the best play . Down too less than 10 bbs , so ill have to review this somewhere . Patience was massively improved in this game and certainly paid more attention to whom I was playing and certainly hand selection was very very tight .

Still learning too change gears at these very late stages in a these tourneys , but I am hoping that the experiences in these games will only improve my game . Looking to get Holdem Manager " onto my computer as soon as over the next few weeks

Updates will be following when Im find interesting spots or experiences

Regards   

No comments: